Friday, February 22, 2013

Puffy Eyes & Tea Time Letters

Dear Friday: I'm like, really super ultra glad you're here. It's been a long week. And I know we say this over and over again, just about every Friday, but that doesn't make it any less true...I'm so glad to see you.

Dear Fiance: This is my first letter to you!! Well, at least the first one as 'fiance!' :) I'm looking forward to our little road trip today for your niece's birthday party this weekend, and our time together in the car! We always have fun when we drive together, so I'm sure this will be no different. What will be different though, is that I'm the one driving this time, since you still can't because of your silly foot! Hopefully that goes well for us ;)

Dear Awesome lunch I packed for myself: I can't wait to eat you up.

Dear Tea Time: You have been officially re-instated every day at work with both my morning and my afternoon snacks. I have so many yummy flavors to try out, and you warm me up so much in my freezing cold office. 


Dear Super Puffy Eyes: I'm gonna need you to skedaddle, asap. OK, thanks.

Dear Running: Things are still going well for us these days! I'm slowly getting better and faster and improving my overall pace. And I'm improving how much of the mile I'm actually able to run. (Even if those times are slower...) 

Dear Scale: I know it's not supposed to be a weigh-in day here on my blog, but me and you are soooo friends today!!!

It's a crappy picture and my polish is chipping, but I don't care!! I'm back in ONE-derland!!

Dear Wedding Planning: You're fun! But you're also a tiny bit stressful. Oh gracious. But still, you're mostly fun :) We've made like two decisions so far, and now we have about a jillion more to go... haha :)

Dear Work Day: You need to fly on by, because I do NOT feel like being here today. Ugh. 

Dear New Followers: You guys are still showing up more and more each day! It simply amazes me sometimes when I first look at my followers count in the mornings, and see how many new people are here! It's so crazy. But I'm soo glad you're here! If you're new, take some time to look around, and then make sure you comment somewhere or introduce yourself, so I can say HI and get to know you a little bit!


Happy Friday everyone!! I hope everyone has a quick work day, and that you have great weekends! Peace out :)

18 comments:

Robin said...

Woohoo! Awesome progress. I need to get a scale soon.

Carrie Land said...

Yay, congrats on the new number. :)

Stephanie + Walter said...

Happy Friday!!! xo

Jacque Dapper Lass said...

I love your teacup! I am such a teacup fanatic these days!

Rachel said...

Congrats on one-derland! :)

And tea parties are the best.

Joanna @ JayBirds Flight said...

you broke the 200's...CONGRATULATIONS! What a great way to start your weekend!

gayle t. said...

You are kicking that scale's butt! Awesome job, girl! Keep it up! :)

​xoxo,
Gayle | Grace for Gayle

Shaina A. said...

New follower here! I love your blog! Looking forward to reading your future posts! Oh and congrats on your pending nuptials :) How exciting!

Shaina A. said...

New follower here! I love your blog! Looking forward to reading your future posts! Oh and congrats on your pending nuptials :) How exciting!

Jennifer said...

Great progress!!!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Hallie @ Life:Oceanside said...

yayy wedding planning! It is soo stressful at times but when all the fun stuff starts falling in to place it is the time of your life:):)

Nicole McKenzie said...

Congrats on getting into Onederland! May you be forever happy there! :D Love you Halie!!

Kimmyyy83 said...

ONEDERLAND!!! WELCOME!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Laurie Hoffman said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower :) Just have to say that I love your blog so far. You seem super down-to-earth and your posts today and yesterday were fun and fresh. I may have to steal yours from yesterday haha. Congrats on your oh so recent engagement. I just got married in January :)

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Yay congrats on the weight loss girl!! I remember when I first hit back into the 100's and I was just ecstatic!!! You go girl!! ♥

And yay for the new followers too! :)
Happy Friday friend!!

~Maria-Isabel
www.agapelovedesigns.com

Sippy Cups and Pearls said...

yay! congrats on your weight girl! keep is up! I just remembered I never told you what my doc said about getting over that "hump" - whoooops. I need to, it's easy and it works! but it does take the place of actually going to the gym for an hour.....some people aren't willing to risk that to try this.

MorganHarperNichols.com said...

So I hadn't been to your blog in a while so I had no idea that you had gotten ENGAGED!!!!! Congratulations, so happy for you!!

Lauren Thomas said...

congrats sweet friend on the weight loss! just want you to know that i love your blog (and you of course) so i gave you an inspiring blogger award
http://lifeoflt.blogspot.com/2013/02/who-moi.html