Monday, February 11, 2013

Peter Pan, Post Office & Po'Boys

Not to brag or anything, but I had a great weekend! It's not that anything super terrific or crazy happened, it was just one of those weekends, ya know? I was able to get a few things done, ran lots of errands, ran 2 miles, spent time with family, friends and boyfriend, went to church and just had a good time. I love weekends like this that are somewhat busy and full, but also full of relaxation as well.

Friday:
Hung at Jeff's right after work waiting to meet some friends for a semi-late dinner
Walked outside the house, and immediately realized we were locked out of the house and my car
Tried to take a good picture of us while waiting, and it wasn't working out
Thankfully, they came to pick us up!
Super yummy dinner at Bonefish Grill with Josh and Lacey


Saturday:
Luckily, I got to sleep in a little bit
Laundry, cleaning, errands, and bought Valentine's presents
Lunch with parents at Jersey Mike's
Jeff and I ran more errands all over the place: Target, Post Office, his work, Harbor Freight & Costco
Jeff stuck his head out the car window, and got crazy hair
Milled around Target for about an hour
Had dinner at Chick-fil-A
Went back to Jeff's and watched 'Peter Pan' on Blu-Ray :)
Started working on a tissue paper garland for Valentine's Day!


Sunday:
Took pictures all day long for Ten on Ten, to link up with Bits of Sunshine
Taught 3rd grade Sunday school with my parents, and made a cool craft for the lesson
Had lunch with my parents at Po'Boys
Went to my high school alma mater again to run/walk - and I did 2.07 miles!! It felt great.
Headed to Jeff's house, to chill and relax for the rest of the day
Painted my nails, worked more on my tissue paper garland
Downloaded a ton of new music and also made an awesome running playlist
Watched a couple episodes of 'Fringe'


So you see, it's not like any of that was out of the ordinary or super spectacular. But it was just the kind of weekend that I like. Productive with some time to also be lazy. Those really are the best kinds of weekends for me! What is the perfect kind of weekend for you? And what did y'all do this past weekend?

And as usual, I'm linking up with these lovelies: Covered in Grace, Sami's Shenanigans & Synfully Delicious.

8 comments:

Kate Coleman said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. And, just love the colour of your training watch.

Kate x
http://www.kateathome.com/

Robin said...

Ordinary weekends are some of the best.

Amy said...

Perfect weekend to me is sleeping in, gym, spending time with my fiancé and our families, and baking :)

Ricci said...

Fun weekend!!!!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Productive yet lazy is always my dream weekend!

Rachel said...

My husband took me to Po' Boys before the FL/FL State game one year. We had gator!

Emily said...

Love your shoes...pink ones! What kind are they?

Amy @ Living n Learning said...

I agree with you, the best kinds of weekends are when you have a nice balance between being productive and lazy. I need to learn how to find my balance because lately my weekends are over run with laziness.