Monday, February 11, 2013

Pink All Over the Place

Ten on Ten. With Bits of Sunshine.

Ten pictures, on the tenth of the month, capturing the little, every day moments of our lives.











8-9 am: Shower time before church
9-10 am: Bananas I wanted for breakfast, but weren't quite ripe enough for my liking
10-11 am: Teaching 3rd grade Sunday school, and making crafts for the lesson
11-noon: 'Big church' Bible stories
12-1 pm: Lunch with my parents at Po'Boys
1-2 pm: Running with lots of pink (Watch, shoes, shirt, earrings, iPhone case...)
2-3 pm: Fab Ab February challenge
3-4 pm: Attempted painting my nails special for Valentine's Day
4-5 pm: Redeeming iTunes gift cards to make an awesome running playlist
6 pm: Turkey sandwich and grapes for dinner

This was so fun to do, and to take so many pictures of random things all day long. I definitely want to make sure I remember to do this again, hopefully every month! Easy, fun, great way to remember little things that we often forget about or even take for granted. Can't wait to do this again on March 10th!

7 comments:

Stephanie + Walter said...

Love that watch!
I am trying realllly hard to stay motivated to work out at least 5 times a week this month. :)

Robin said...

I might try this next month. Interesting pictures.

Katy E said...

I love that you call it 'Big Church.' That's what my sister and I have called it ever since we were little kids.

I'm going to keep a reminder for myself to do Ten on Ten next month. Looks fun!

Veronica Lee Burns said...

Love all the pink, of course. haha
and I definitely still call it big church, that's what it is ;)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I love this! I'm in for March.

Sara Blinder said...

Have to try and remember this next month I think.

I'm jealous/impressed by your motivation and will-power. I need to find mine!

Amy @ Living n Learning said...

I really liked this post! It was neat to see your day through the pictures you took.