Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wedding Day Recap - Getting Ready

Howdy ladies! Today is is another wedding recap, and this finally begins the actual wedding day recaps! These photos are just a few of us girls getting ready before the ceremony, after we had finished up the final decorations that morning. The venue wouldn't let us put anything up before 8am that day, so we had to do it all that morning! (I'll do decor photos in a whole other post later, so we'll skip those for now...)

All ready to go with my bridesmaids! I'm cleverly hidden so that it could be posted to Facebook pre-wedding ;)

So there's the first recap post from our actual wedding day! I've got what seems like a million more lined up for the coming weeks. I think I might go crazy if I only post one a week, so I'll probably end up posting two a week until we finally make it to the honeymoon recaps! And hopefully y'all don't get crazy bored of all the wedding recap posts, because there will seriously be like so many more...

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Love, love, LOVE your dress! Excited to see all of the recap posts!

I've been thinking...we need to go on a blate sometime!

Brianne said...

The last picture is my favorite. Way too cleverly hide yourself!

Laura Darling said...

This is so fun! I just got married in march and we just got our pictures back, and i can't stop looking through them! Isn't it like reliving the day?!