Thursday, April 17, 2014

Currently

I don't really have anything specific planned for today's blog post, but yesterday I came across an old hand-written note from probably two years or so ago, where I listed out all the "currently" prompts for a blog post. So I think today I'll just be doing one of those... They're quick and fun, and I actually really like them (both writing my own and reading other peoples'), so here we go!

Eating // Apples & Cinnamon oatmeal, with PB2 stirred in. If y'all haven't tried putting peanut butter in your oatmeal, I would highly recommend doing it! It is amazingly delicious, and it makes it so smooth and creamy.

Drinking // My morning cup of joe. With some yummy creamer in it - that I think it called caramel sundae or something, but I'm not 100% on that one...

Missing // My husband! The twins had their tonsils removed yesterday, so he went up there to be with them. I didn't have enough time off work, so I couldn't go, and now I'm really missing that man of mine. It's harder than I thought it would be being at home without him for a few days.

Reading // The Game of Thrones series on my Kindle PaperWhite. I just started book four ("A Feast for Crows") on Tuesday. The series is really good, but it's just so dang long! My goal is to finish the last two books by the end of May. Because y'all, I've been reading them since like December! I'd say I need to wrap it up soon...


Watching // Parenthood on Netflix. Well I mean not right this second, but you know what I mean. I'm about halfway through the second season, and it's just so good. I might have teared up a bit in one of the episodes I watched last night.

Wishing // I didn't have to go to work today, and could instead be outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine on this lovely day.

Planning // To go back to kickboxing again tonight, for only the second time! But this time, my friend Angie will be coming too, so I'm pumped for that! Also, I'm going to make sure I wear my Polar Heart Rate monitor, because I am really interested to see how many calories I'm going to burn.

Listening To // Country radio station (WTNT for you locals).

Craving // Sushi. I feel like every time I write one of these currently posts, that's always my answer. But it's true, and I want it so bad now. Haven't had it in months but it feels more like years at this point.

Wearing // My very favorite bright turquoise dress. It's just so bright and colorful, and I love it so much.


Excited For // The two weddings we'll be going to in the next month! One is for one of my old friends from college, so we get to go back to St. Augustine for the weekend! The other one is for a new friend-couple of ours that live in Atlanta, so we get to road trip up there too!

Smelling // My perfume-of-the-day: Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. My Grandmother bought it for me for my birthday or Christmas one year, and it's seriously one of my favorites.

Feeling // Annoyed. I just realized all of my old posts that had links back to other older posts, those links no longer work. I was able to transfer all the old posts to my new blog, but now those old links with the old URL are all invalid. So if I want them to work I will have to manually update them to my new URL address. Gross. Would that even be worth all the trouble? I'm not so sure...

Anticipating // My husbands return home tomorrow night! He won't be here till probably 9pm, but at least he'll finally be back. And hopefully we'll never have to do this kind of thing again. I also now know we could never be one of those long-distance couples. Kudos to y'all, but I can't do that.

Please feel free to do a post like this of your own, and then let me know so I can check it out too! Enjoy your Thursday ladies :) I'm going to try to have a good day and a positive attitude no matter what. Try it out and maybe it'll turn your day around!
post signature

5 comments:

Nicole McKenzie said...

I cry at almost every single episode of Parenthood. It's seriously my favorite TV drama. When you finish that you should watch Friday Night Lights. Oh. The. Drama.

The White Family said...

I'm at a standstill on the blog today, so I'm headed to go do this! Thanks!

Brianne said...

I really love your nail color.

Kirsten said...

Just you wait, from about season 3 on there's not an episode of parenthood where i don't tear up. Tonight is the season (i hope NOT series) finale ... and i'm fighting tears just thinking about it!

Jessica J-Marie said...

1) That nail color is so pretty. 2) I've heard a lot about Parenthood, but still haven't watched it. 3) I've been craving sushi like crazy lately.