32 Things That Make Me Happy
2. Fun adventures and quality time spent with my husband.
3. My super cute and adorable doggie, Primrose.
4. Being able to make just a short drive to the beach for a day in the sun and the salt air.
5. A loving family that is also fun and supportive and caring.
6. Pizza. Seriously - it makes me happy. I just love carbs and cheese, y'all!
7. Cuddly nights on the couch under a blanket, watching a cute movie or tv show.
8. Craft time, and making random things for our house.
|Just did this on Wednesday night, to finally re-pot my little African Violet!|
10. Camping trips.
11. Walks around the park by our house.
12. Taking tons of pictures, even when it's of just everyday, ordinary things.
13. Brightly colored pens used for everyday activities. (i.e. at work)
14. The Easter wreath my MIL made for our front door.
15. Six months of marriage. Tomorrow is our 6 monthiversay of marriage, and I'd say things are going pretty great so far! I sure love this man :)
16. Living in The Sunshine State.
17. Looking forward to seeing old friends at weddings. We're going to one at the end of the month, and I can't wait to see a big group of people I love so much!
18. New nail polish. Especially super bright colors that are perfect for spring and summer.
19. Wearing flip-flops all year long. And yes, I really am one of those girls that does that. I'm pretty sure I was wearing them with my sweater, scarf and jeans on Christmas day this past year...
20. Finishing a good book.
21. Our ever-growing collection of movies, both for grown-ups and "kids". AKA - Jeff and I still watch the kiddie movies just as much as the regular ones :)
22. When my husband texts me randomly in the middle of the day just to tell me he loves me.
23. Good music.
24. Getting coupon codes for Shutterfly in my email, making a book the day it expires, getting it only a week later, and being in love with it!
|Thanks to my husband for being the hand model in this one ;)|
25. Burning a yummy smelling candle in every single room of the house, so when I walk around I get bursts of a new smell in each room.
26. Spending an entire day in my pajamas - but most importantly, not putting on a bra the entire day.
27. Game nights with friends.
28. Making lists, of any kind. (Also see, I'm OCD and I love lists....)
29. Singing along at the top of my lungs while watching a musical or movie at home.
30. Florida State football.
31. Chapstick. Especially if I haven't put it on in a few hours and I've been craving it, my lips get real happy once I'm finally back together again with my beloved Burts Bee's or EOS.
32. Having so many happy things in my life! I think I could list at least 32 more (my brain is still on a roll right now thinking of more things), but for the sake of brevity and closure and sticking to Erin's allotted number of 32, I'll cut to the credits now...
This was so much fun to make! I think I need to make these kinds of lists more often - things that make me happy, things I'm grateful for, things I love about where I live... I just want to bring so much positivity into my life and into the blogging world, and what a fun, easy way to do that!
Oh, and one more thing I'm happy about - it's Friday!!