Last week was the first time I joined in on the very popular High Five for Friday, and it was lots of fun, so I'm doing it again! So I'll be linking up again today with Lauren from At My Grey Desk. You can should us too!
1. Last week I told you that I ran my fastest mile ever - well I beat that again and set a new PR for myself on Wednesday. Last week's mile was at 13:04, and this week was at 12:58 - which is 6 seconds faster!
2. I've been noticing a lot of my clothes are getting bigger and baggier. This t-shirt used to be a tiny bit snug on me, but now it falls down past the bootay.
3. Made some time to just sit around and read my favorite magazine earlier this week.
4. Loooved getting to spend some time in the sunshine at the beach with my dear fiance on Sunday. We may have both gotten burned, but it was worth it to be sitting by the ocean :)
5. Made quesadilla pizza for the first time, and it was delicious! Can't wait to do it again, and try out new "topping" combinations and see what else we can come up with!
Tonight after work I'm going to run a couple miles around the FSU campus, and then go to the FSU baseball game with my parents! (They have season tickets, and I'm just joining them for today.) Tomorrow morning is the second wedding shower for my sister, and this one is being given by the ladies at our church. Should be lovely! Then after the shower I believe we have some more wedding-related errands to run and we'll just hang out a bit.
After work, Jeff is going to middle-Georgia today with his parents, to attend the 1st birthday party of his niece which is tomorrow. Then when they get home tomorrow night, hopefully it won't be too late so I can go over to see him! I have no specific Sunday plans yet, but hopefully it will be a nice relaxing day. I never made it to Kohl's last weekend like I wanted to, so maybe I can do that on Sunday afternoon sometime!
And guys - lately, I've just been feeling Peppier Than Ever. I'm feeling great in the mornings, despite not drinking coffee. (I gave it up during my Daniel Fast starting January 8, and still haven't had any since then.) I have tons of energy, and I'm pretty sure I can attribute that to a better diet and more exercise! This getting healthy thing is going great ;)
I hope y'all have had a good week, but I hope that your weekend is even better! What are y'all's plans? I wanna hear 'em!