Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wedding Day Recap - Bridesmaids

For the past week or so I've been pretty absent from the blog-world, and I'm still not quite ready to jump back in with both feet yet. So I'm going to use one of my wedding recap posts to just wade back into the water this morning :) So these are the pictures of my bridesmaids and I, and I love them all soooo much. The girls and the pictures, that is!

If you want to see the other wedding recaps I've done so far, check out getting ready and the first look.

L to R: Bridget, duh that's me, Megan (Matron of Honor) & Jenni
This was us telling Meg to hurry up and get over here...
Oh and look, now she's arrived!
I loved letting them each pick out their own dresses, and I think they all ended up looking great together. They all did a great job of finding the perfect color too, and I loved each of their dresses. And since they each had a unique dress, all of their bouquets were unique too, and I think those looked great as well. Our flowers were done by At Last Florals, and I would highly recommend them if you're in the area! Especially if you're doing it at the beach or at Wakulla Springs like we did, because she's actually located in Sopchoppy.

Maybe this quick little post will help wet my appetite for blogging again, and I can jump back into it tomorrow like usual! Happy Tuesday folks :)
post signature

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I love that they aren't all uniform. Y'all look so pretty.

Anonymous said...

love the dress styles you choose, so adorable!

Allison said...

My friend is doing bridesmaid dresses like this for her wedding, all short, all the same color, but we got to pick out our own style :) Love it! And what a pretty color!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.