1. Monday night I washed a load of clothes, then forgot to put it in the dryer. So when I tried to get dressed for kick boxing class last night, I had literally NO workout pants, because they were all still in the washing machine. We ended up having to re-wash the load last night too. I felt pretty dumb...
2. I don't think I properly washed out my daily travel coffee mug last night, because my coffee tastes a little bit like soap this morning. Kinda weird y'all.
3. I've been wanting to learn embroidery lately. Super random, I know. But I've seen some really gorgeous/cute things posted on Instagram lately, and it's got me curious. Anyone already know how to do this? Is it doable for someone who's never attempted anything at all with a needle?
|Image found on Sarah's blog, here|
4. Jeff and I don't have cable (we just have a digital antenna for the basic channels), and usually we're OK with that. But sometimes, we just really, really want to watch HGTV or DIY network. Well, Jeff's parents are out of town this week, so we're watering their plants for them.... and we might also be watching some DIY network while we're there. Thanks in-laws! :)
5. I got a new game app on my phone, and it's pretty addicting. It's called "Blendoku", and you just have to line up the various hues of colors in the correct order, then it gives you a new set of colors. I'm already on level 83, and I just got it yesterday. Simple concept, but it's a bit addicting.
6. Jeff is going to help an older couple install some Comcast stuff at their house tonight, so I'll have the house to myself for a couple of hours. I'm debating whether I want to be productive and clean something, or be lazy and watch a couple episodes of Parenthood on Netflix.... Votes?
Oh and y'all, don't be confused (kinda like me), today is Wednesday. Hump Day. Not Tuesday. So enjoy that... :)