Thursday, October 11, 2012

Presence

"Seek the Lord and His strength; seek his presence continually!" --1 Chronicles 16:11


Seek his presence continually.... sounds like kind of a hard thing to do right? It does to me at least. I mean sometimes I don't want to, or I don't know how, or I don't know where to begin... I think though, that the easiest way to seek his presence, is to spend time with him in prayer and reading his Word. Simple as that, right? Right. So today, I simply want to encourage you seek the presence of God. It's not always that difficult to find it, but it's always worth it. Seek to be in his presence, and for it to be apparent to you.

Think about how different each day would be if we spent the day in the presence of our Lord! I think maybe we should try it out, and just see how it changes our day and our perspective.

And on a completely unrelated, and not-so-thoughtful note, I'm guest posting over at my friend Tiffany's blog today, with a tutorial for my Halloween mani I'm rockin' right now! So check that out HERE.

{Blogger friends: link up your more thoughtful posts from the last week, and share my Thoughtful Thursdays button on your page!}

No comments: