Friday, September 21, 2012

Pal-in' Around

At this very moment you're reading this, I could be doing any number of random things. For instance, I could be: at the beach, riding my bike, playing games, shopping downtown, eating a snack, crafting, farmer's/flea market shopping, getting some coffee, watching a movie, holding hands, laughing my face off, singing at the top of my lungs, painting my nails, taking a million pictures, or goodness knows what else. One thing is for sure though, I'm definitely pal-in' around with some awesome ladies.

And that's because I'm spending the weekend with my very bestest girlfriends in St. Augustine!!! Remember some of them from my post back HERE about our last girls' weekend? Well, we always have the best time together and the most fun, so I'm positive that it's happening while you're reading this, whenever that may actually be.

Expect a full report on Monday when I return with some good photos too hopefully! For now, I hope you're all enjoying your weekends just as much as I most certainly am!

Love my friends, and love the weekends. Happy Saturday!

And here are some of the girls I'm with today, taken from our time in April :)



No comments: