Friday, November 9, 2012

Pitiful Sickie

Dear Random Sickness: You suck SO SO much. It's not a cold, it's not strep throat, I have no idea what it is... but you caused me to miss the Chris Tomlin concert last night, and now I can't go camping tonight with my Sunday school class. You make me angry!! Let's get outta here, OK? Because I really am a Pitiful Sickie :(

Dear Seminoles: Thanks for pulling ourselves together last night and avoiding an upset last night. Glad we won!

Dear Live with Kelly & Michael: I'm so glad I get to watch you this morning while I'm at home. I love love loved Regis & Kelly back in the day, and I've missed getting to watch you for quite some time now. So excited!

Dear $2 Tuesday at the Fair: Whoa man that was awesome! We didn't even know it was $2 Tuesday, so we lucked out, big time. Normal admission should be $7 a person, but we got in for $4 total!! Then we got to ride a few $2 rides as well. And even enjoy some $2 snacks. So much fun!

Dear The Ransomed: We're glad we got to come watch y'all play at the fair! Good job kids :)

Dear Fair: You truly are pretty from the top of a Ferris wheel. So many bright, pretty, twinkly lights and spinning things to look at. So nice.


Not the best picture, but wanted to include it anyways...

Dear The Civil Wars: I wrote an entire blog post dedicated to my excitement of seeing you in concert here in my hometown - and then you went and cancelled your entire tour due to "irreconcilable differences." What the heck?! This makes me a very sad lady. Very sad indeed.

Dear Christmas Music: It's sooo on. Let's start gettin' in the spirit now :)


Here's to hoping I'm back to normal again and very soon. Because I don't want to waste away the entire 3-day weekend because of this stupid sickness. Prayers are always appreciated :) Happy Friday my friends!

7 comments:

Erin said...

I think that's an adorable picture of you guys :) I am so sad I didn't make it to any fairs this year, they are the best!

AND- I had heard rumors about the Civil Wars breaking up!?!? So it's true!?! SO BUMMED!

Nicole Buckingham said...

OH I love a good fair, esp. with the one you love. =)

Aloha,
Stopping by from followers to friends and am so gladly following along here now. We're riding the wave of life together at localsugarhawaii.com and I'd love it if you'd join us. AND... I wanted to personally invite you to join me today for An Aloha Affair. A team hosted event for growing your projects with aloha. I'll save a spot just for you and will hope to see ya soon... =)

Happy Friday,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Megan said...

Hope you feel better soon Halez!!

Hannah Callaway said...

sorry to hear you're sick! take lots and lots of vitamins! i sent you an email about the ornament swap. ;)

Amy Powell said...

oh I'm so sorry you don't get to see the civil wars! I saw them 3 times & they're absolutely amazing live. so sad about their breakup (or whatever it'll officially be)!

and the fair looks fun! there's one in town right now & I really want to go...

xoxo, Amy

I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

Housegirl Haley said...

Hi Halie!
I am your swapmate for the ornament swap hosted by Dreaming of Dimples and Living in Yellow. I tried to contact you on facebook because I couldn't find your email address, and I haven't heard back from you yet. I just need to know your contact information so I can send you your ornament on time!

You can email me at housegirlhaley@gmail.com.

Christina said...

I am so upset about the Civil Wars. I wasn't going to their show, but I love them and also wrote a whole blog post about them haha. Hopefully they can work it out and bring us some more amazing music!