Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Penmanship

I found an extremely lovely blogger and blog the other day -- Joelle from Something Charming. And I'm so glad I found her blog just in time to join in for her  "Write It Down, and Link It Up" challenge. It's simple - she wants to see our handwriting! It's something that is almost never included in our blogging world of computers, iPads and keyboards, but it's something that's so individual and so unique to every person!  So I thought it would be fun to participate as well!

The rules are simple -- write down the following list below, make it pretty, take pictures, and then share it on your blog and link up on hers! Write down: your name and signature, your blog's name, your location and your favorite quote or song lyrics. Done! So, here's my contribution to her handwriting challenge!





I bought this cute little notebook specifically for this project, and I'm real glad I did, because it's adorable! It will now be used exclusively for bloggy stuff, and I've already got a couple of projects in mind for how to use it again in the future! Yay for planning ahead!

8 comments:

Angie Bean said...

SO cute & I love that quote!! You have beautiful handwriting! Haha!

Megan said...

You have cute handwriting! My handwriting is chicken scratch.

Jessica Peters said...

I love your post for this link up! You will have to check out mine! I love that you broke out the crayons lol. Very beautiful.

Allyssa said...

Your handwriting is awesome! I love that you used crayons!

Aub said...

OMG, This is too cute and probably the best bloggy idea I have come across! I love yours!

I am definitely gonna go check em all out.

Love your blog, I am following :)

myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

Sabz said...

verrrry cute idea!

http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

we are having a link up tomorrow, come by!

Kimmyyy83 said...

Love it! You had me at penguins!

Larissa T. said...

So pretty! Love the tape! :D