Thursday, June 6, 2013

Party for the Bachelorette

Well my sister finally found her camera that we thought had just up and disappeared! Turns out, it was buried deeeeeep  in the cushions of their reclining love seat. So even though three or four of us had dug around in there, it wasn't actually discovered until Megan sat in it and reclined it all the way back. She then heard something hit the floor (and after freaking out for a second, thinking it was an animal or something), she looked under there and was surprised to see her shiny black camera! Hooray! So now I can finally share the last wedding recap from her wedding weekend - from her bachelorette party! (Well, it probably isn't truly the last, because I'm sure I'll share some of the professional shots once we get those back.)

For her bachelorette party, we kicked Bo out of their house, and we had a slumber party with the bridesmaids, and two other girlfriends of hers. I made us spinach artichoke dip and brownies and set up some other snacks, and one of the girls decorated with streamers. Then we played games and had snacks and watched movies and just had lots of fun! Oh, and then we also made the bouquets from all of her bows from showers and presents, and I pretty much sucked at that. Luckily though, one of the other girls was awesome, and she helped me out :)

If you're new around here, or just missed one of the recaps, and you'd like to check them out, here are all the links:




On Friday morning, we woke up and I made everyone cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and we played with their dogs while they baked. Then we all got dressed and ready, and then went to get manicures and pedicures, on Megan! So sweet :) We really did have such a fun time all together, and it was a great time to spend with all the girls a couple of days before the wedding. So glad I was able to plan something that Megan really enjoyed and that her bridesmaids and friends enjoyed too! And now I can scratch another thing off my list of goals for the year, because this was one of my goals, along with a nice shower for her - and I did both of those things!

3 comments:

themovetoamerica said...

This looks like so much fun and the food looked delicious! I feel so hungry having looked at it!

Molly @ The MOve to America

Danielle Villano said...

What a fun time! Looks like you all enjoyed it :)

Best,
Danielle
http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

That looks like so much fun. You cant beat a great girls night in with good food drinks and company :) I want to see whats inside the Victoria Secret bag!!