Friday, November 18, 2011

Pay Day Friday

Well, my internet restrictions at work were made much more strict this week. And instead of freeing up more time to do more work, it has actually left me more time to find new/different sites that aren’t blocked than what I was reading before. Which has been fun :) Except now I can’t access Pinterest at work anymore, and that is horribly sad… [Don’t judge me people – I don’t have enough work to keep me busy all day every day…]

But, I felt like doing just a quick post (sent from my email since Blogger has been blocked) to share some upcoming fun and excitement of the weekend…
  • TobyMac concert tonight with friends, and with VIP tickets! We get special seating, and a meet-and-greet before it starts with Toby and his band! Gonna be awesome.
  • Possibly a bike ride tomorrow morning?!
  • FSU football game tomorrow night! (Finally! First, and only, one of the season I get to attend.) A special THANK YOU goes out to the nice people who gave them to me! ;)
  •  Youth pizza party after church for lunch on Sunday – going to be fun, and I’m really looking forward to it!
  • And I’m hoping to squeeze some crafts into this weekend as well…

My family is hosting Thanksgiving at our house again this year, and I want to create some cute craft ideas into our meal that I’ve found on the interwebs lately. I want to combine some of the elements from the following two pictures, to make my own deal. So we’ll see how that goes.


I think I will also try to make my own version of this cute banner as well.
 
So it should be busy, but I’m sure it’s also going to be lots of fun! Maybe on Sunday night I can do a post from home and give some updates on how all of this went… :) And have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: