Friday, October 14, 2011

Pricey Kitchen Appliance

I really want a pretty mixer like this when I grow up...
My dear friend Nicole, over at Hands Up, just opened me up to new things here on Blogger, and I felt compelled to try it out. Here's what I learned (even though it's still very basic) 1. You can add captions at the bottom of your photos. 2. You can make your photos XL, and I think it makes them look so much better...


So I know it's not earth-shattering news, but I was excited about it. And I really just needed to test this new found information. Thanks Nicole!

2 comments:

Nicole McKenzie said...

Haha anytime!

Kaley Grant said...

I have a pretty mixer like that, does that mean I'm already a grown up? I hope not. . . there are a lot more things that I need to take care of as a careless adolescent. lufewe