Thursday, October 13, 2011

Panini from Panera

So unfortunately, my Mama is at home very sick right now - most likely with pneumonia. Yikes. (So please remember to keep her in your prayers, please). But fortunately, that meant I was able to go home on my lunch hour and take care of her a tiny bit.

On my way home I called into Panera (my favorite) and ordered lunch for both of us. I did the You-Pick-Two and got half of the new Turkey Artichoke Panini and a small cup of French Onion Soup. And it was quite a delicious lunch. To be honest, the panini wasn't my favorite I've ever gotten from there, but it was still yummy. And that is my favorite soup, almost anywhere, and it didn't disappoint.

Panera - you always fill my belly and make me happy. Thank you.

Love you friends. Tomorrow's FRIDAY!! :)

1 comment:

Dani said...

i think their broccoli cheese soup is the best ive ever tasted!