Friday, September 23, 2011

Planning Ahead

Lately I've actually been FOLLOWING all of the blogs I've been following. Know what I'm sayin? But for real - I love reading other people's blogs. Even strangers can be interesting and have fun ideas. So I've gotten a few ideas for the future of my blog based on read a few random blogs over the last month of so.

My plan is to blog every day in October and November - with a different theme for both months. For the month of October, I am going to do a cute little list every day, which I borrowed the idea from this fun blog. (I doubt mine will be anywhere as cute since I'm not that great at doodling, but we'll see how it goes!) And then in November I plan to reattempt the photo-a-day challenge. But I'm thinking it might be a little easier this go round, cuz I can now take really nice pictures with my phone, instead of having to worry about an actual camera all the time! :)

(Example of cute list from The Nearsighted Owl)

(Photography challenge I am going to attempt!)

No comments: