Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Po'Boy on the Beach

It's been waaayyy too long since I've posted on this here bloggy-blog. But it's because my precious computer was sick. My dear friend Jeff got it up and running for me again, and now she's as good as new again, if not better! Thanks Jeff! :)

This is just a quick post and collage from my 4th of July pictures at St. George Island. Hopefully not that my computer is back, I'll get back into the habbit of blogging regularly again - I always forget how much I actually enjoy doing this!

So on July 4, after a visit with my Granddaddy for his birthday, Jeff and I went on a short road trip late in the afternoon and got there just in time for a delicious dinner at the Blue Parrot - right on the beach. We shared a shrimp po'boy, fries and onion rings, and I had a delicious mango-flavored drink. We sat outside on the deck and the weather was perfect. Not too hot, no humidity, nice breeze. After dinner we walked down to the beach, and parked ourselves in some squishy sand.

The fireworks were pretty incredible, and we could see them all up and down the beach. On our drive home, we continued to see more fireworks about every 10 minutes or so, so we ended up having an extremely long fireworks show all night long! It was pretty awesome. The whole day was pretty awesome :) Friends from St. Augustine/Flagler - I love and miss you all. Friends/family from Tallahassee - I don't miss you but I do love you! :) Happy Wednesday yall.

**For some reason the picture won't upload, so I'll do that later!**

No comments: