Sunday, October 31, 2010

Past-due

I haven't posted in almost a month, and I actually miss doing it. A lot has been going on in my life, and I've been quite busy, and so I've neglected the computer all-together usually, but especially my little blog!

Here's a quick update for anyone who would like to know:

I'm actually really liking my new job! It's never boring, and I always have something to do. Oh, and I got promoted after being there only two weeks! So I'd say that's real good. And I got my first pay check last week from there. And it's definitely the biggest paycheck I've gotten in my life, ever. And that made me super, super happy :)

I'm making new friends, and hanging out with old ones more and more. And things are really going great. (Although I do miss my St. Auggie friends a whole, whole lot; and can not wait to see yall for the wedding!!)

I am oh-so-completely obsessed with Fuzions. We go at least twice a week, and sometimes more. It's just so delicious. At least it's semi-healthy-ish since we eat it so often!

We started a new young adult Bible study at church, and it's going really great. I'm so glad to be apart of a community again where we study God's word, and fellowship with each other. I thank the Lord for this new group, and what it's becoming for all of us!

Next weekend, my parent's are going out of town for their anniversary, so Meg and I will be alone for five days, and we're pretty excited about it. Oh, and we're going to the Florida State homecoming game during that weekend with our super sweet Granddaddy, and it's going to be great.
Oh, and this is Emma, the sweet baby girl I nanny-ed over the summer, and she's almost a year old now. Just wanted to share a precious picture of her.
I love you all...good night.

No comments: